Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hello again

Hi. This is your 157th "Welcome to Holidailies" post of the day. I'm your host, Peter. If you are familiar with such fine internet establishments as "The Usual Suspects", you may know me as Oh, That Peter. If you are familiar with such fine internet establishments as 3WA, I'm not that Peter, and I promise you that I won't talk about, you know, hanging myself from the ceiling with nipple clamps, or whatever that's all about.

If you have no idea who I am, here's what you need to catch up.

1. I used to keep an online journal that ended when I finished grad school and started looking for a job and got all paranoid about future employers finding me and reading about my trashy, trashy life.
2. The job brought me to Wisconsin, which is really not so bad as all that, if you don't mind a little frostbite once in a while. Who needs toes anyway?
3. I am a bit of a space alien in Wisconsin, but I'm trying to adapt. A "hot dish" is like a casserole, only with tater tots on top; a "cheese curd" is only good when it talks to you; and "football" seems to be some kind of cult.
4. I rock. I totally rock. You are going to love me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Yay! THAT Peter!

(Seriously, good to see you here, dude.)

9:44 AM  
Blogger MF said...

Dude, you said "nipple clamp". How could we not love you?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home